Thursday, September 19, 2013

I've Moved... Come on Over!

This is a short post to let you all know that I've OFFICIALLY moved!  My new website is set up (though always a work in progress), and I finally have the blog portion of it up and running.  I was debating on if and how to coordinate a blog WITH the business I want to start up.  But I finally decided to JUST DO IT, and I have. 

I'm super excited and hope you all will continue enjoying my blog posts at the new location. 

Just FYI: I intend to keep the general content the same... it's still titled, "Live Your Dream!"  But it will probably have less personal stuff, and more general life lessons.  Reason being, I'm trying to build up my professional business as well... the copywriting gig.  :) 

So, come on over.  I have 2 posts up at the new location already.  I plan to post at least couple times a week, if not more.  And if you do check it out, please leave a comment!  I'd love to keep in touch and hear from you!

Thanks... and see you soon! 

Sarah
The link to the blog page of my website is this:
http://sarahdizney.com/live-your-dream-blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment