Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What are Your Desires, Dreams, and Goals for 2014?

The end of one year and the start of the next is a common time for contemplation.

2013 was a big year for me.  Lots of ups and downs.  And some big life-changing events (I got engaged!).

As momentous as 2013 was, I have some big desires and dreams for 2014.  And there's no time like the start of the year to set those intentions.

What  has gone like you envisioned in 2013?

What happened that you wanted to have happen, or that you're pleasantly surprised about?

I like to keep the focus positive here... no need to drudge up events that you weren't happy about or that didn't go like you had hoped (unless, of course, it's something you can actively do something about to make an improvement for the year ahead).

                                     

Now what would you like to see happen in 2014?  

Christine Hassler has a great way to look back/look ahead.  Check out her article here.

Remember, through whatever exercises you do or don't do to ring in the new year, it's your life.  It's your life to create however you like.

Would you like a new or different relationship in 2014?  Set your standards now.  And stick to them!

Would you like to be more financially secure in 2014?  See that for yourself, and feel it in your heart.  It can happen!

Would you like a new or better job, one that you actually enjoy, in 2014?  That can happen too!  Open your mind and relax your heart.  Let the Universe surprise you with all the abundance coming your way!

I especially loved Christine Hassler's phrase:

"This or something better for the highest good of all concerned.  And so it is."  

As grand a vision as you may have for yourself, the Universe might just have a grander one.  Allow the best to come into your life.  Even if it's something you don't see right now or have a hard time accepting might actually happen for you.

Whatever desire is in your heart can happen.  I believe this with every fiber of my being.  That's not to say I still don't have my struggles, doubts, and low points.  We all do.  But let those low points pass, pick yourself up, and keep your sights set on your goals.

I would love to hear any happenings from 2013 or desires for 2014 that you'd like to share and "put out there."  Feel free to leave comments below, or email me directly at sarah@sarahdizney.com.

Last, but not least, I want to thank you all who read this blog.  I started it last December, so it's been a little over a year going, but 2013 was the first full year.  I have loved watching the number of viewers increase over that time, and reading the comments you share.  It's my desire to continue it, and continue to watch it grow.  It's also a desire for me to help any of you in any way I can to be you and live your dream!

                                               
 

No comments:

Post a Comment